Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A VACANT CANVAS // KAHLO COLLECTIONS

| | 0 comments



I didn't think I would be doing many inspiration posts because usually when I read fashion blogs I'm the type to just scroll past those to look at outfits... (guilty) 
Also, whenever I write about actual collections I feel like just an ignorant child, mindlessly talking like I actually know something when I actually know nothing at all. Which is probably what it really is so I'll try to keep this post as wordless as possible. 

I first saw Kahlo's latest collection (image above) a few months ago and I thought it was pretty compelling but it wasn't until today when I went to go explore their 2011 Collection, 'A Vacant Canvas' that I was completely captivated. 


 
 
Clean, simple and fierce. 
I'm in love with the neutral colors, the classy style, the slight sexual tension and those shoes. 

It's visual perfection. I think I'll always believe in the quote, 'The simplest things are the hardest to design.' 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
seventeen year old toronto based art & design student.
Soli Deo Gloria. Powered by Blogger.
 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance